AWS Activate provides the resources you need to quickly get started on AWS and grow business. AWS is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster. With AWS credits, personalized guidance, training and more, AWS Activate helps you build your business on AWS supports you every step of the way on your journey. Whether you’re just getting started or scaling your startup, Activate takes your startup further. Learn more.
Introduction to AWS Activate
How to Apply for AWS Activate
Application Instructions for Startups
- First, check to make sure you meet the AWS Activate Portfolio eligibility criteria here.
- Then log in to your AWS account where you would like to receive AWS Activate credits. If you do not have an AWS Account, you can create one for free here. Please ensure the AWS Account is accurate as you won’t be able to transfer credits to another account in the future.
- Next, click hereto apply for AWS Activate.
- Select Activate Portfolio and enter our case sensitive Organization ID (1lB9x) to authenticate your application. This Organization ID affiliates your startup with us and helps you receive maximum benefits. Note: This Organization ID is a case sensitive, unique identifier that should not be shared.
- Complete the application form in full and submit–it only takes a few minutes to complete. Please ensure the information you provide matches the information contained within your AWS account (e.g. your company name and email address).
- Look out for a confirmation email from AWS. It takes on average 7-10 business days to process your application..