MUSC INNOVATION CENTER
Shared equipment such as a -80 freezer, purified water, flask and steam scrubbers for lab equipment. Other amenities include a common reception area, shared conference rooms, parking and a shared break room.
The location along the corridor into Charleston’s historic district offers easy access to I-26, the Charleston International Airport and Mt. Pleasant. This secure facility has card reader access and a police substation on site.
This historic building was renovated in 2010, earning an ‘Excellence in Construction’ award from the Associated Builders and Contractors of the Carolinas.
- Base building – 28,400 sq. ft.
- 11 wet labs equipped with case works
- Secure lab area
- Common lab area
- -80 freezer
- Purified water
- Flask Scrubber and Steam Scrubber
- Labs range in size from 600 sq. ft. to 1200 sq. ft.
- 10 separate enclosed offices available in the lab area
- Fully vented labs
- Fire protection
- Parking provided
- Common reception area
- Shared conference rooms
- Internet access
- Administrative office assistance available
- Flexible modular office configurations
- 24 X 7 security monitoring
- Police substation on site
- Business, legal & financial planning assistance on site