Thank you for your commitment to technology-enabled economic development in South Carolina.
2020 brings a number of exciting things to share:
- The 2020 annual cap for total IPF contributions is $8 million, an increase of $1 million over 2019.
- The contribution process is streamlined to make it easier to participate.
- Benefits beyond the dollar-for-dollar tax credit are available to contributors, depending on contribution amount.
- For businesses, an IPF contribution can be treated as a business expense for federal tax purposes.
Write a check payable to “IPF” and mail it to:
P.O. Box 95
Columbia, SC 29202-0095
Attn: J Sircy
Benefits beyond the SC tax credit (depending on amount):
- Recognition on the SCRA website, annual report and other venues as an innovation economy leader
- Invitations to SCRA-hosted events throughout the year
- Advisory board membership
- Cash-flow savings
- Numerous other benefits
We look forward to partnering with you to benefit the innovation economy in South Carolina.
For more information, contact Director of Finance and Administration John Sircy.