Thank you for your commitment to technology-enabled economic development in South Carolina.
2020 brings a number of exciting things to share:
- The 2020 annual cap for total IPF contributions is $8 million, an increase of $1 million over 2019.
- The contribution process is streamlined to make it easier to participate.
- Benefits beyond the dollar-for-dollar tax credit are available to contributors, depending on contribution amount.
- For businesses, an IPF contribution can be treated as a business expense for federal tax purposes.
Write a check payable to “IPF” and mail it to:
P.O. Box 95
Columbia, SC 29202-0095
Attn: J Sircy
Benefits beyond the SC tax credit (depending on amount):
- Recognition on the SCRA website, annual report and other venues as an innovation economy leader
- Invitations to SCRA-hosted events throughout the year
- Advisory board membership
- Cash-flow savings
- Numerous other benefits
We look forward to partnering with you to benefit the innovation economy in South Carolina.
For more information, contact Director of Finance and Administration John Sircy.
Click here for a listing of 2020 IPF Contributors