SC Industry Solutions is providing Industry 4.0 solutions.
Industry 4.0 is redefining the value chain and creating new revenue streams by:
- Reducing current challenges: The I4.0 vision provides recommendations to address increasing market volatility, shorter product life cycles, higher product complexity, and global supply chains.
- Leading to an innovation economy: Digital value chains improve efficiency and speed up innovations as new business models are implemented faster. Think of new businesses sharing equipment, selling excess capacity in the marketplace, or offering new products enriched by services (e.g. predictive maintenance).
- Being customer centric: “Made for Me” products and machines enable manufacturers to reduce lot sizes and produce customized products without extra cost. Digitalization facilitates easier co-creation, crowdsourcing and a faster design process.
- Having ‘human-centered’ production: As machines become smarter, the work in production lines is enriched and humanized. Manual tasks diminish, man-machine interface improves, and workers become coordinators who ensure smooth production and intervene only when a machine calls for action.
- Enabling sustainable prosperity: Smart, innovative production can reduce energy and resource consumption and help companies to sustain their business profitability with new business models, applying new technologies