Resource Partner Network
The Resource Partner Network serves as a key service to our Member Companies to connect founders to executive mentors in our long-standing community. Our Resource Partners provide meaningful support in an array of key business areas to foster business collaboration and allow us to provide additional support at each step of a startup’s growth process.View our Resource Partners
- Information Technology
- Finance & Banking
- Sales and Marketing
- General Business Services
- Insurance & Legal Manufacturing
- Agriculture Technology
- Human Resources
- Medical Devices
- Established company in SC (minimum 2 employees)
- Proven track record working with early-stage startup companies
- Market-leaders in respective business specialization
- Access to SCRA Member Companies via networking events
- Sponsorship opportunities for marketing activities and events, along with preferred sponsorship rates to attend SCRA events (e.g., Annual Summit)
- Referrals from SCRA personnel to our Member Companies
- Cross-Promotion Opportunities via a listing on our SCRA website as a “Resource Partner”, spotlight in press release and other social media channels, and SCRA logo on Partner’s website
- Quarterly Resource Partner newsletter to receive updates regularly on SCRA, our Member Companies, and other Resource Partners
- Opportunity to present at an SCRA Webinar
Apply to be a Resource Partner
Send Resume & Organization/Company one-pager to include: about us, services provided, team members, main area of focus, past startup/entrepreneur work, and interest in becoming an SCRA Resource Partner. If you have anything to add regarding your organization’s impact on the state and/or innovation economy, that would be a plus.
Once your information is received, the Resource Partner Review Committee will contact you and set a meeting to review your application materials, provide more information about SCRA, and detail the Annual Requirements of the Resource Partner Network.
Our Resource Partner Network
You can sort through the specialty areas to find the resource partner for your area of need. Click on each partner to learn more about their capabilities and get contact information.