USC/Columbia Innovation Center
1000 Catawba St Columbia, SC 29201
The location, with easy access to the Columbia Statehouse, the airport and the University of South Carolina, is ideally located for technology businesses. The building is adjacent to the USC Engineering School and is also within walking distance of Innovista, USC’s designated campus for research and entrepreneurship.
- Base building – 66,000 sq. ft.
- 8,000 sq. ft. of SCRA office space
- HVAC system is equipped with air purification units that prevent the spread of pathogenic, VOC, bacteria, and mold contaminants
- Temperature detection cameras installed
- Parking provided
- Shared break room
- Shared conference rooms
- Internet access
- Card reader access
- 24 X 7 security monitoring
- 24×7 HVAC system monitoring
- Walking distance to USC