Thank you for your commitment to technology-enabled economic development in South Carolina.
As 2020 has just begun, we have a number of exciting things to share:
- The 2020 annual cap for total IPF contributions is $8 million, an increase of $1 million over 2019.
- The contribution process is streamlined to make it easier to participate.
- Benefits beyond the dollar-for-dollar tax credit are available to contributors, depending on contribution amount.
- For businesses, an IPF contribution can be treated as a business expense for federal tax purposes.
- Simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- Contributor name(s)
- Daytime phone number
- Dollar amount of the commitment (cannot exceed $250,000)
- We will follow up with details on where to send your contribution check made payable to “IPF”
Benefits beyond the SC tax credit (depending on amount):
- Recognition on the SCRA website, annual report and other venues as an innovation economy leader
- Invitations to SCRA-hosted events throughout the year
- Advisory board membership
- Cash-flow savings
- Numerous other benefits
We look forward to partnering with you to benefit the innovation economy in South Carolina.
For more information, contact Director of Finance and Administration John Sircy.