Because we care about the safety of all involved and attending the SC Launch Summit and with the uncertainty of the length of danger of COVID-19, we have decided to postpone until a future date. We do not take this situation lightly, which is why our top priority is to ensure that you remain safe.
Keep checking back to this page – we will post details as they are confirmed.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you in a few months.
The SC Launch Planning Committee